Recipe of Elias Demirtzoglou,
from "Cook Book" magazine of "ETHNOS" newspaper
from "Cook Book" magazine of "ETHNOS" newspaper
Ingredients (for 4 people):
350gr. of all-purpose flour
150gr. of wholemeal flour
1 tsp of salt
2 tsp of baking soda
200gr. of pumpkin, grated and very well drained
100gr. of walnuts, roughly chopped and lightly roasted
300gr. of Greek thick yoghurt, 2% fat
125ml of fresh milk
Method:
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
In a large bowl mix together the two flours, the salt and the soda.
Add the pumpkin, the walnuts, the yoghurt and the milk.
Knead well with your hands to achieve a nice and smooth dough. Shape the mixture into small bread rolls or divide the dough into muffin cases.
Put in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
350gr. of all-purpose flour
150gr. of wholemeal flour
1 tsp of salt
2 tsp of baking soda
200gr. of pumpkin, grated and very well drained
100gr. of walnuts, roughly chopped and lightly roasted
300gr. of Greek thick yoghurt, 2% fat
125ml of fresh milk
Method:
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
In a large bowl mix together the two flours, the salt and the soda.
Add the pumpkin, the walnuts, the yoghurt and the milk.
Knead well with your hands to achieve a nice and smooth dough. Shape the mixture into small bread rolls or divide the dough into muffin cases.
Put in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes.



These sound so good! I wish I had some yoghurt in my fridge right now.. Would I be able to replace it with milk?
ReplyDeleteThey are easy to make too! To be honest, I've always followed the recipe as it is. Never happened to need to replace with milk so I'm not sure how it would work...
DeleteSorry... I forgot to thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment!:-) Have a nice New Year too and good luck with your blog:-)
Delete